580123 20" Oregon chainsaw guide bar + chain Combo 3/8 pitch .050 72 drive link
580123 This 20" guide bar and chain combination features a 3/8" chain ideal for professional woodcutters. PowerCut™ chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that offer top performance and a smoother cut. The VersaCut™ guide bar is lightweight and strong to perform in a variety of cutting applications.
Consists of Oregon 200VXLHD025 chainsaw bar + upgrade to Pro 72EXL chain
Compatible with Stihl saw model MS310, MS311, MS341, MS360, MS361, MS362, MS 362 C-M, MS 362 R C-M, MS390, MS391 ,034 SUPER, 036, 038, 039, 040, 041, 042, 044, 045, 046, 048, 056, 066, MS440, MS441, MS460, MS 461, MS 462 C-M, MS 462 R C-M, MS 500i, MS 500i R, MS650, MS660, MS661, MS 661 C-M MAGNUM, MS 661 R C-M MAGNUM, MS 661 C-M MAGNUM, with 3/8 pitch installed. Change 325 pitch sprocket on 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, MS260, MS261, MS270, MS-271, MS-280, MS290, MS291 models to 3/8 pitch for this bar to fit.
- This 20-inch guide bar is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 72 drive link
- NOTE- .325 and .404 pitch sprockets or chain must be changed to 3/8 pitch to use this bar.
- Oregon PowerCut professional bar features a solid metal construction body with one rivet to change the nose
- Chain choices for this bar -click the hyperlink below to view the chain
- 72EXJ Full Chisel Full Skip PowerCut
- 72EXL Full Chisel PowerCut
- 72LPX Full chisel super 70
- 72CL -Square ground Full chisel
- 72CK Square ground full chisel Half skip
- 72CJ Square ground Full chisel Full skip
- 72RD RipCut Ripping Chain