20LGX074G .325 pitch .050 gauge 74 drive link Pro Full Chisel chain
20LGX074G / 20LGX074 Oregon PowerCut Professional Full Chisel Saw Chain
- .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 74 drive link 18"
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance saws
- No safety guards = less weight for improved RPM
- The Oregon 20LGX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" gauge chain for experienced loggers and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely.
- The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Compatible fit with H74, pro version of Q74 or 20LPX074G
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov