72APX025U 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Skip Semi-Chisel saw chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
Sorry, this item is out of stock
72APX025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Skip Semi-Chisel saw chain
72APX025 VersaCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 72APX Semi Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- the ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Full skip sequence chain semi-chisel round corner for better stay sharp and performance in dirty or dusty conditions
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than chisel cutters.
- Skip tooth sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 30-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included.
- Sharpens with 7/32" file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.