27RA095G Oregon .404 pitch 95 drive link Ripping saw chain Full Skip
Sorry, this item is out of stock
27RA095G, 27RA095, Oregon RipCut Ripping chainsaw chain
.404 pitch .063 gauge 95 Drive link Rip Saw Chain in skip-tooth cutter pattern
Factory ground 10-degree Ripping chain loop in full skip cutter tooth spacing.
Any sawmill worker will tell you that a ripping chain is different from all other saw chains. You need a special kind of chain like this for ripping cuts, the kind that transforms raw timber into boards and planks used in homes and cabins. Oregon RipCut is designed specifically for chain-type mills, producing smooth cuts with extreme efficiency.
- Skip tooth sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes.
- RipCut's precise ripping cuts give you a smooth surface every time you cut parallel to the wood grain. RipCut isn't recommended for handheld use, but that suits experienced millwrights just fine.
- 404 pitch Factory ground 10-degree angle cutter tooth makes smoother and more accurate lumber when using Granberg or Alaskan chainsaw mills.
- Sharpens at a 10-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# Oregon70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .030 clearance
- A limited supply of 27RA Replaces NLA 27R095 / 27R095G
If you have a 27, 52, 59, or 68 stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 95 drive links counted or bar stamped 404 063 95DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description