72EXL066G 18" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 66 DL PowerCut Full chisel saw chain
- 72EXL066G 18" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 66 DL PowerCut Full chisel saw chain
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 66 drive links
- Sale price as low as $17.50 each on 10 packs.
- replacement 18" loop for sale supersedes 72LGX072G
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 72, A1 ( 46,47,51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 66 drive links or use Stihl part# number above these will fit your saw.
This chain fits Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .050 gauge or (1.3mm) and 66 drive links. Check bar for info stamped on it.
You may also like...