72AP072G Oregon Full Skip Semi chisel 20" chain
72AP072G Oregon 3/8 Pitch .050 gauge Semi-chisel in Full Skip tooth 20-inch chainsaw chain.
- Full skip sequence chain semi-chisel round corner for better stay sharp and performance in dirty or dusty conditions
- the ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- NLA- discontinued limited supply. Skip version of 72DP, OR 72DPX.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than chisel cutters.
- Skip tooth sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes.
- This 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 30-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 72 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 72DL, then this chain will fit your saw.