72APX072G 20" chainsaw 3/8 pitch .050 72 DL Full Skip Semi chisel chain
72APX072G / 72APX072 Oregon Semi chisel Full Skip chainsaw chain
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RMF 72
- the ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Full skip sequence chain semi-chisel round corner for better stay sharp and performance in dirty or dusty conditions
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than chisel cutters.
- Skip tooth sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 30-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 72 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 72DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Fits 20" Stihl (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8822 and 3003 008 8921
- Fits Oregon bar part# 200ATMD009, 200ATMD025, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD009, 200SFHD009, 200RNDD009, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD025, 200SFHD025, 200RNDD025, 200EXLDK095, 200EXLDK095, 200SFHDK095, 200RNDK095, 200VXLHD009, 200VXLHD025, 200VXLHK095