73DPX080G 3/8 pitch .058 gauge 80 DL Semi chisel VersaCut saw chain
- Here is 1 brand new Oregon Semi-chisel VersaCut chainsaw chain for sale.
- The new part number is 73DPX080
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .058 gauge and 80 drive links.
- This Oregon chain replaces Stihl 35RM1 80
- This chain is the semi-chisel with the new blued cutter teeth. This chain provides excellent performance in dusty or dirty conditions. The cutter teeth have rounded corners made from OSC_01 steel for greater durability especially in cold cutting conditions. Commonly used for demolition projects and bucking muddy logs.
If you have a 73, A2, (54,48,42,81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 80 drive links these will fit your saw.
This chain fits Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .058 gauge or (1.5mm) and 80 drive links. Check bar for info stamped on it.
You may also like...