M72DPX110 34" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 110 DL DuraCut HD saw chain
M72DPX110G / M72DPX110 DuraCut Semi-chisel chainsaw chain.
3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 110 drive link. Heavy Duty version of 72DPX110G
Oregon 34" DuraCut chain with multiple layers of chrome on cutter teeth.
- DuraCut Chainsaw Chain
- Durable • Tough
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's DuraCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. DuraCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than a conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. DuraCut is the durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp.
- New DuraCut Stays Sharp Longer than old MultiCut chain
- This M72DPX chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 72, A1, (46,47,51,80 or 82 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 110 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 110DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov