M73DPX066 18" 3/8 pitch .058 gauge 66 DL DuraCut HD chain
- Exceptional Durability as close to carbide as Oregon makes
- The heavy-duty version of 73DPX066G
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp
- New DuraCut Stays Sharp Longer than old MultiCut chain
- This M73DPX chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 73, A2, 77 ( (54, 48, 42, 81, or 48) stamped on your drive link, and there are 66 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 66DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...