M75DPX081 24" 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 81 DL Semi chisel DuraCut chain
- M75DPX081G Superseded to M75DPX081 DuraCut Semi-chisel chainsaw chain replaces old style M75LPX081G MultiCut chain
- Durable • Tough
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's DuraCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. DuraCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. DuraCut is a durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Easy to Sharpen Semi-chisel cutters
- Maintain chain with standard 7/32" filing and 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp. New DuraCut Stays Sharp Longer than old MultiCut chain
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45,50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 81 drive links these will fit your saw.
This chain fits Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .063 gauge or (1.6mm) and81 drive links. Check bar for information stamped on it.
You may also like...