M91VXL059 3/8 LP pitch .050 gauge 59 DL DuraCut HD saw chain
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- For sale M91VXL059 3/8 LP pitch .050 gauge 59 DL DuraCut HD saw chainsaw chain. Dura Cut Cuts faster and competes for tough durability against carbide type chain.
- M91VXL059 replaces Multicut, stays sharp 3 times longer than 91VXL059G
- 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge and 59 drive link
- Fits 16" Oregon 160DGEA061 bar
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 59 DL
- If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 59 drive links, this chain will fit your saw.
Cutter teeth Sharpen at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's DuraCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. DuraCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. DuraCut is the durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, firedamaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp.
- New DuraCut Stays Sharp Longer than even old MultiCut chain