Oregon M21BPX081G 20" DuraCut chainsaw chain .325 .058 81 DL
M21BPX081G / M21BPX081 Oregon DuraCut saw chain.
This chain is .325 pitch .058 gauge and 81 drive link
- A heavy-duty version of 21BPX081G with multiple layers of chrome. As close to carbide as Oregon makes.
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's DuraCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. DuraCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than a conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. DuraCut is a durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov