70502 one 12 pk 1 dozen 7/32" Oregon chainsaw chain files fits 3/8 pitch saw
Pack of twelve 7/32" Oregon chainsaw chain files for a 3/8 pitch saw. Oregon 70502 is a premium choice in chainsaw chain files and is designed to provide optimal performance and durability for your chainsaw.
This file fits a full-size standard 3/8 pitch chain, such as any chain with 72, 73, or 75 stamped on the drive link.
- Premium files made with the finest steel using state-of-the-art production and finishing processes for best hand sharpening results on your saw chain.
- A dozen 7/32" (5.5mm) diameter saw chain files
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Double-cut design resists clogging and has long stay sharp
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide