72RD100U 100' Oregon Ripping saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
72RD100U 100' Oregon Ripping chainsaw saw chain on bulk reel
72RD100 Ripping 72RD chainsaw chain 100-feet RipCut on roll
- This chain is 3/8 standard pitch, .050 gauge (1.3mm)
- The 72RD-100 Ripping RipCut Saw Chain is specifically made for ripping (making cuts parallel to the wood grain).
- Any saw mill worker will tell you that ripping chain is different from all other saw chains. You need a special kind of chain like this for ripping cuts, the kind that transforms raw timber into boards and planks used in homes and cabins.
- Oregon RipCut is designed specifically for chain type mills, producing smooth cuts with extreme efficiency. RipCut's precise ripping cuts give you a smooth surface every time you cut parallel to the wood grain.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use for any type of cutting other than ripping.
- 72RD chain has a special ripping application grind for making dimensional boards and plank from larger timber.
- This chain is designed to be used on chain-type sawmills and is not recommended for hand-held use.
- Sharpens at 10 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov