18HX100R Oregon Harvester saw chain .404 pitch .080 gauge 100 feet
18HX100R Oregon Harvester 100' bulk saw chain .404 pitch .080 gauge 100-foot reel of 18HX micro chisel. Package of preset tie straps for chain assembly is included free.
- Oregon 18HX is specifically designed for use on today's mechanical harvesting machines.
- 18HX is the upgraded version of 18H, built with heavier parts to better withstand the high stress of mechanical harvesting.
- The chain chassis has been thickened and burnished, which makes it tougher to break than 18H.
Harvester Chain .404 pitch Micro Chisel. Rugged and dependable chains that deliver reliable cutting performance under the high demand of mechanized harvesting.
- Micro Chisel Cutter for excellent performance, and cutting speed
- Advanced Chrome-Plating: Maximum cutter stay-sharp: holds an edge in brutal conditions involving high-speed and cold weather
- Oregon patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Thicker drive link: Wider and tougher for increased strength, increased reliability, longer life, and less binding
- LubriLink: Helps to keep oil where it's needed, on the chain, directs oil to the critical rivet flange/hole interface.
- 18HX presets with the “gold” tie straps MUST be used with 18HX harvester chain.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govWARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.