18HX100R Oregon Harvester saw chain .404 pitch .080 gauge 100 feet
100'- 18HX100R Oregon Harvester saw chain .404 pitch .080 gauge 100-foot reel of 18HX micro chisel. Package of preset tie straps for chain assembly is included free.
- Oregon 18HX is specifically designed for use on today's mechanical harvesting machines.
- 18HX is the upgraded version of 18H, built with heavier parts to better withstand the high stress of mechanical harvesting.
- The chain chassis has been thickened and burnished, which makes it tougher to break than 18H.
- Micro-Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance, resistance to wear, and easy sharpening.
- 18HX has LubriLink tie straps that help keep oil on the chain.
You may also like...