21LPX100U Oregon 100' reel .325 pitch .058 gauge PowerCut Saw Chain
- This .058" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- 1848 drive links in this 100 ft roll
- 30+ Connecting links and 20+ loop boxes included free with chain.
- We also have in stock the 21LGX100U in the non-safety Pro chain.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 25RS3 100R and Husqvarna - H25 100
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov