27RX025U 25' Oregon Hyper skip Ripping saw chain .404 pitch .063 gauge
27RX025U Oregon Hyper Skip Ripping saw chain .404 pitch .063 gauge
27RX025 Rip chain 25 feet bulk reel box of 27RX Hyper Super skip to make 404 pitch Chainsaw Chains.
Specs .404 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 25-foot spool
Factory ground 10-degree Ripping chain loop in Hyper-skip cutter tooth spacing.
Any sawmill worker will tell you that a ripping chain is different from all other saw chains. You need a special kind of chain like this for ripping cuts, the kind that transforms raw timber into boards and planks used in homes and cabins. Oregon RipCut is designed specifically for chain-type mills, producing smooth cuts with extreme efficiency.
- Hyper Skip tooth sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes.
- RipCut's precise ripping cuts give you a smooth surface every time you cut parallel to the wood grain. RipCut isn't recommended for handheld use, but that suits experienced millwrights just fine.
- 404 pitch Factory ground 10-degree angle cutter tooth makes smoother and more accurate lumber when using Granberg or Alaskan chainsaw mills.
- Sharpens at a 10-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# Oregon70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .030 clearance
- 5 matched connecting links and 5 loop boxes included free.
- 371 drive links in this 25-foot roll.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description