396-734 Oregon® 3 replacement lawnmower Blade 20-1/2" length
Three Pack of 396-734 Oregon® replacement lawnmower Blade for lawn mower deck
Compatible fit with OEM: John Deere 60" blade set of 3
- 20-1/2" length from corner to corner of blades cutting edge (measured diagonal)
- 7/8" center hole
- Width 3.00 inch
- thickness 0.250"
- offset 0" drop - from the center of the blade to bottom of cutter edge
- 1" Lift
- Center hole: 7/8"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- Greater width and thickness extends blade life and allows for longer lifting arch to improve bagging and mulching
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Major brand replacement: John Deere
- lot of 3 blades replaces factory blades listed below
- Replaces - JOHN DEERE AM100538, JOHN DEERE M113878, JOHN DEERE M141785, JOHN DEERE M87622
How to measure and match the correct blade see photos.
Note- Lawnmower blades ships free to mainland 48 Contiguous States in USA physical address only no PO boxes unless less than 300 miles from Iowa. Sorry- No shipping to Alaska or Hawaii on this item.