73LGX076G saw chain superseded to Oregon_73EXL076G_PowerCut
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
New 73EXL Oregon PowerCut Full Chisel 22" replacement saw chain loop
Specs 3/8 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 76 drive link
- Replaces NLA old-style 73LGX076G / 73LGX076
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 73LGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- 25-degree witness mark on top makes it easy to sharpen round ground full chisel cutters correctly.
- EXL remains the top choice for demanding loggers in hardwood forests.
- Oregon 73EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- In stock and fast shipping
If you have a 73, A2, (54, 48, 42, 81, or 48 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 76 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 058 76DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov