75DPX071G 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 71 Drive Link Semi-chisel chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
75DPX071G superseded to 75DPX071 Semi-chisel chainsaw chain
- Oregon brand VersaCut saw chain is 3/8 (.375) pitch, .063 (1.6 MM) gauge, and 71 drive link 20" cutting length loop
- This 75DPX chain features Rounded chipper-style Semi Chisel cutters that work fast and stay sharp longer than a full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are easier to file and are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with_7/32"_file part#_70502_
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with Stihls part# 36RM3 71, 36RM 71, chains
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 71 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 71DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.