75DPX075G 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 75 DL Semi chisel VersaCut chain
- Here is one brand new Oregon Semi-chisel VersaCut chainsaw chain for sale.
- The new part number is 75DPX075
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .063 gauge and 75 drive links.
- This Oregon chain replaces Stihl 36RM1 75
- This chain is the semi-chisel with the new blued cutter teeth. This chain provides excellent performance in dusty or dirty conditions. The cutter teeth have rounded corners made from OSC_01 steel for greater durability especially in cold cutting conditions. Commonly used for demolition projects and bucking muddy logs.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45,50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 75 drive links, this chain will fit your saw.
This chain fits Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .063 gauge or (1.6mm) and 75 drive links. Check bar for information stamped on it.
You may also like...