Part# 75DPX100U Oregon® brand 100-feet Reel of 75DPX VersaCut Pro in Semi-Chisel chainsaw chain. New 100' box bulk roll to make saw chains. Oregon's 75DPX Saw Chain is a .063" gauge chain for firewood cutters and tree care workers who use 3/8 (.375") pitch saws.
Specs .375" (3/8) pitch .063 gauge (1.6 mm) 75DPX100 on Sale.
- The 75DPX VersaCut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This DPX chain features easy-to-maintain, low-vibration, founded semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with_7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 20 loop boxes and 30 preset joining links and straps included free. 1640 drive links in this 100' reel.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov