75DPX114G 36" 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 114 DL Semi chisel VersaCut chain
75DPX114G / 75DPX114 Oregon Semi chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- 36" loop of saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm), and 114 drive link
- The 75DPX VersaCut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for professionals who cut in a variety of conditions.
- This DPX chain features easy to maintain, low-vibration, semi-chisel cutters that work fast.
- Stays sharp longer than full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- These cutters are designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45, 50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 114 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 114DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov