95TXL062G SpeedCut .325 pitch .050 gauge 62 drive link
The 95TXL062G has now been replaced with the new Oregon® 95TXL062 chainsaw chain. This improved 95TXL SpeedCut Narrow Kerf Saw Chain boasts low-vibration and Micro-Chisel cutters, ensuring exceptional performance and effortless upkeep. This 95TXL saw chain takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain a higher RPM for increased efficiency. A reshaped cutting surface allows you to cut faster and file easier. Always use a 95TXL saw chain in combination with a SpeedCut or narrow kerf guide bars.
Saw chain Specs .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 62 drive link
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Replaces Stihl part# 3695 005 0062 Also fit 2022 and newer MS-250, and MS 251 C-BE, with 16" light .050 gauge bar.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-55 cc
- Replaces Stihl part# 3695 005 0062
- Sharpens at 30-degree cutter angle with _3/16"_file
If you have a 95 stamped on your current drive link and there are 62 drive links this chain will fit your saw.