Replacement chain for 535i XP Husqvarna 14-inch 40-volt model
Replacement 14" chainsaw chain for 535i XP, T535i XP, T540i XP, T536LiXP, or 540i XP, Husqvarna saw with 14-inch bars. Fits 40-volt battery models.
Replaces factory X-cut SP21G-59, part# 596553359
Oregon's 80TXL SpeedCut™ Nano Saw Chain combines with the SpeedCut or Husqvarna Nano guide bar and sprocket to deliver the world's most efficient cutting system explicitly designed for battery and low-powered gas saws. The patented new chain chassis provides optimum performance in the 1-3 HP range resulting in increased cutting speed, longer battery runtime, and reduced tendency to stall. The reshaped micro-chisel cutters provide precision cut quality and an excellent surface finish.
- Pitch: .325" Low Profile, Gauge: .043"
- Must be used in combination with an Oregon SpeedCut Nano guide bar and sprocket; not compatible with standard .325" pitch cutting systems
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For battery and gas saws up to 38cc
If you have an 80, or 21 in Husqvarna stamped on your drive link, and there are 59 drive link count on the current chain and bar info (325 043 59DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.