M22LPX025U 25' reel MultiCut saw chain .325 pitch, .063 gauge
Part# M22LPX025U Oregon® brand 25-feet Reel of M22LPX MultiCut DuraCut series in .325 pitch and .063 gauge chainsaw chain with Heavy Duty multiple layers of chrome plated Full-Chisel cutter teeth. As close to carbide as Oregon makes. New 25-feet box bulk roll to make saw chains.
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's MultiCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. Multi-Cut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than a conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. MultiCut is a durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability Factory Discontinued -NLA- limited supply on Sale
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- 464 drive links in this 25' roll.
- 8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free.
- Sharpens with 3/16" file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov