M91VX025U 25' reel 3/8 Low Profile .050 gauge MultiCut saw chain
- Woodcutters face a wide range of challenging environments, including unstable fire-damaged trees to highly abrasive sandy environments, like desert ironwood.
- Oregon's MultiCut is made for these notoriously tough environments. MultiCut has an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows you to cut up to three times longer than a conventional saw chain.
- Working a site with standard filing tools? No problem. You can use your usual files to sharpen the chain and get back to work. MultiCut is a durable solution for your toughest woodcutting jobs.
- Exceptional Durability Factory Discontinued -NLA- limited supply on Sale
- Increased durability for abrasive conditions: sandy areas, dirty wood, fire-damaged forests, and other challenging environments.
- Cuts up to 3x Longer*
- An advanced plating process applies multiple chrome layers for exceptional durability and stay-sharp
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- 3/8 low profile pitch 1.3mm or .050 gauge.
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Heavy duty version of 91VXL025U
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov