37534 Oregon file guide 5/32" Professional chain Maintenance file sharpen kit
37534 Oregon assembled 5/32" file guide including one round file and one wooden handle. comes with 5/32" (or 4.0mm) file + guide Guide has 35, 25 and 30º marks stamped on top to line up with bar- simplifies for right filing angle and the guide will keep your file at the proper height to eliminate undercutting the teeth.
- File guide grips file securely and keeps the file at the correct depth for a more effective chain
- Lines on the file guide's frame make it easy to align the file consistently and correctly
- Wood handle provides comfort during filing
- Filing chart and instructions on the back of the package helps to file chain properly.
- This fits 3/8 LP chains with 91 stamped on the drive link such as 91VXL, 91PXL, 91VG 91R.