72DPX072G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 72 Drive Link Semi-chisel chain
72DPX072G superseded to 72DPX072 Semi-chisel chainsaw chain
- Oregon brand VersaCut saw chain is 3/8 (.375) pitch, .050 (1.3 MM) gauge, and 72 drive link 20" cutting length loop
- This 72DPX chain features Rounded chipper style Semi Chisel cutters that work fast and stay sharp longer than a full chisel when cutting muddy logs or cutting stumps at ground level.
- Overstock sale
- These cutters are easier to file and designed to be more tolerant of sharpening errors than full chisel cutters.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with_7/32"_file part#_70502_
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- Supersedes 72DG072G, 72DP072G, A1EP-72E, chains.
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 72 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 72DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov