72CJ100U Oregon Square ground Full Skip chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
72CJ100 on Sale. Square Grind would be a good choice for race saws used in softwood blocks.
- Square grind version of 72JGX100U
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth)
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 100R as well as Husqvarna H82-100R
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- 30 matched connecting links and 20 loop boxes included.
- 1640 drive links on this 100' reel
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links.
- Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ double chisel bit file.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description