75EXL100U Oregon 100' roll Full Chisel Saw chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge
- Oregon brand 100-feet PowerCut Full Chisel Pro saw chain
- New 100' box bulk roll Specs 3/8 (.375) pitch .063 gauge (1.6 mm)
- 75EXL spool of one hundred foot reel
- Power Cut Professional chainsaw chain to make chains
- Full Comp round ground Full-chisel cutter teeth
- 75EXL100 on Sale
Supersedes 75LGX100U / 75LGX100
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 75LGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- 25-degree witness mark on top makes it easy to sharpen round ground full chisel cutters correctly.
- EXL remains the top choice for demanding loggers in hardwood forests.
- Oregon 75EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 1640 drive links in a 100-foot roll
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links.
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
- In stock and fast shipping
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS 100R and Husqvarna H50-100U chain
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov