72CK100U Oregon Square ground Half Skip saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
72CK100 Square Cut 100 feet bulk reel box of 72CK (half skip tooth) Full Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
- Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 100-foot spool
Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ chisel bit file.
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF as well as Husqvarna H82
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX100U chain.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- 30 matched connecting links and 20 loop boxes included.
- 1640 drive links on this 100' reel
- Example - This roll would make 22.78 20" loops with 72 drive links.
- Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ double chisel bit file.
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.