72CK025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 Square Ground Semi-skip saw chain
72CK025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Square Ground Semi-skip saw chain
72CK PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of Square grind Full Chisel in half skip cutter sequence to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- The 72CK PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Half Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Half Skip or Semi skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between right and left cutter teeth set)
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLH 25R
- 8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included.
- 410 drive links on this 25' reel
- Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ double chisel bit file.
- WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov