72CL100U Oregon 100' roll Square Ground Saw chain 3/8 pitch .050 gauge
Part# 72CL100U Oregon® brand 100' bulk roll of 72CL Square Ground Saw chain for making chainsaw chains. The new box of 72CL PowerCut Square Grind Series is ideal for high production cutting with 3/8" pitch saws. Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 100-foot spool.
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- Square ground version of 72LGX100U
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSL 100R Stihl - 33RSL100R Stihl - 3679 005 1640
- This saw chain fits bars 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge (1.3mm)
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
- The 72CL PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX chain.
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ chisel bit file.
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.