18HX086E Oregon Harvester saw chain .404 pitch 86 Drive Links .080 gauge
Sorry, this item is out of stock
18HX086E 404 pitch .080 gauge 86 Drive links Full Comp tooth pattern
- Oregon 18HX is specifically designed for use on today's mechanical harvesting machines.
- 18HX is the upgraded version of 18H, built with heavier parts to better withstand the high stress of mechanical harvesting.
- The chain chassis has been thickened and burnished, which makes it tougher to break than 18H.
- Micro-Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance, resistance to wear, and easy sharpening.
- 18HX has LubriLink tie straps which help keep oil on the chain.