18HX104E Oregon Harvester saw chain .404 pitch 104 Drive Links .080 gauge
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
18HX104E 404 pitch .080 gauge 104 Drive links Full Comp tooth pattern
- Oregon 18HX is specifically designed for use on today's mechanical harvesting machines.
- 18HX is the upgraded version of 18H, built with heavier parts to better withstand the high stress of mechanical harvesting.
- The chain chassis has been thickened and burnished, which makes it tougher to break than 18H.
- Micro-Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance, resistance to wear, and easy sharpening.
- 18HX has LubriLink tie straps which help keep oil on the chain.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govWARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.