20JPX066G .325 pitch .050 gauge 66 drive links Skip saw chain
- The Oregon 20JPX PowerCut Saw Chain is the ideal choice for professional woodcutters who use .325" pitch saws in pine timber.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPM and good chip flow becomes.
- This .325 pitch .050" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- Limited supply, Discontinued NLA.
- Same fit as 20LPX066G
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- ter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov