20LPX074G .325 pitch .050 gauge 74 drive links PowerCut saw chain for sale
20LPX074 / 20LPX074G Oregon PowerCut Saw Chain
- 325 pitch 050 gauge (1.3mm) 74 drive link
- The Oregon 20LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is the ideal choice for professional woodcutters who use .325" pitch saws.
- This .325 pitch .050" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Compatible fit with Stihl 23RS3 74 and Husqvarna - H23 74
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov