21BPX025U 25' Oregon saw chain reel 25-foot roll .325 pitch .058 gauge
- 21BPX025U 25' Oregon saw chain reel 25-foot roll .325 pitch .058 gauge micro-chisel ControlCut chainsaw chain
- .325 pitch .058 gauge full skip tooth
- On sale for $129.00- for a 25-foot reel of 21BPX.
- In stock to buy it now with fast and free shipping.
- Questions (563)-544-4498.
464 drive links in this 25' roll.
This chain fits Bars that use .325 pitch .058 gauge or (1.5mm) . Check bar for info stamped on it.
8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included.
Sharpens with 3/16" file
TIP- Always match the drive link count of your current chain. Chains are measured by cutting length - not the total length
21BPX series chain is a low kickback chain that meets the ANSI low kickback standard without compromising performance or cutting speeds. It is the high performance choice for occasional users, arborists and commercial cutters.
-Micro Chisel cutters have small radius working corners for excellent performance and ease of maintenance.
-Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
-"X" grind Enhanced grind geomentry significantly improves out of box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias undercut modes.
-Patented Chain Steel OREGON OCS 01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
You may also like...