21BPX025U 25' reel 21BPX Oregon saw chain .325 pitch, .058 gauge
Part# 21BPX025U Oregon® brand 25-feet Reel of 21BPX ControlCut series in Micro Semi-Chisel chainsaw chain. New 25' box bulk roll to make saw chains. The Oregon 21BPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain for firewood cutters, loggers, property owners and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- an ideal choice for occasional users such as property owners and commercial cutters.
- This .325" pitch, .058" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- 8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free
- 462 drive links in this 25 feet reel of chain
- Maintain the cutter at 30 degree angle with 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with Stihl 25RM3 25R and Husqvarna - H25 25
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.