21LGX076G .325 pitch .058 gauge 76 drive link Full Chisel saw chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
21LGX076 / 21LGX076G Oregon PowerCut Professional Full Chisel Saw Chain
- .325 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 76 drive link
- No safety guards = less weight for improved RPM
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- LGX full chisel saw chain cuts faster
- 20" loop common on Chinese-made saws
- The Oregon 21LGX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain for experienced loggers, firewood cutters, tree maintenance, and removal workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely.
- The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Compatible fit with J76 Husqvarna - H25-76
- Replaces 21LPX076G without any extra added low-kick guards.
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.