21LGX078G .325 pitch .058 gauge 78 drive link Full Chisel saw chain
21LGX078 / 21LGX078G Oregon PowerCut Professional Full Chisel Saw Chain
- .325 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 78 drive link 20" loop
- No safety guards = less weight for improved RPM
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- LGX full chisel saw chain cuts faster
- The Oregon 21LGX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain for experienced loggers, firewood cutters, tree maintenance, and removal workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely.
- The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Compatible fit with J78 Husqvarna - H25-78
- Replaces 21LPX078G without any extra added low-kick guards.
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov