22LGX060 Oregon Full Chisel chain .325 pitch .063 gauge 60 Drive link
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
22LGX060 / 22LGX060G Oregon PowerCut Professional Full Chisel Saw Chain
- .325 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 60 drive link
- No safety guards = less weight for improved RPM
- The Oregon 22LGX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .063" gauge chain for experienced loggers, firewood cutters, tree maintenance, and removal workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely.
- The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- LGX full chisel saw chain cuts faster and replaces 22LPX060G without any extra added low-kick guards.
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
If you have a 22, 35, K3, or 63J mark stamped on the drive link of your current chain and there are 60 drive link count, then this replacement chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.