22LPX078G .325 pitch .063 gauge 78 drive links PowerCut saw chain for sale
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
22LPX078G / 22LPX078 Oregon PowerCut Saw Chain
- 325 pitch 063 gauge (1.6mm) 78 drive link
- The Oregon 22LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is the ideal choice for professional woodcutters who use .325" pitch saws.
- This .063" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with Husqvarna - H26 78
If you have a 22, 35, K3, or 63J mark stamped on the drive link of your current chain and there are 78 drive link count, then this replacement chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.