22LPX079G .325 pitch .063 gauge 79 drive links PowerCut saw chain for sale
22LPX079G / 22LPX079 Oregon PowerCut Saw Chain
- 325 pitch 063 gauge (1.6mm) 79 drive link
- The Oregon 22LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is the ideal choice for professional woodcutters who use .325" pitch saws.
- This .063" gauge, low-vibration chain features Full chisel cutters for quick and accurate cuts.
- Offset depth gauges prevent cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, making your cuts smoother
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
If you have a 22, 35, K3, or 63J mark stamped on the drive link of your current chain and there are 79 drive link count, then this replacement chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov