23 RM3 68, Oregon® replacement 18" saw chain for Stihl MS 250
Replacement Oregon® 18-inch Full Chisel chainsaw chain for newer style Stihl MS-250 saw model, works with newer light .050 gauge bar using .325" RM3, #3695 (23RM3 68) OILOMATIC® saw chain
- .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 68 drive link 18" cutting length
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance saws.
- No safety guards = less weight for improved RPM
- Replaces part# 3695 005 0068
- The Oregon's 20LGX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" gauge chain for experienced loggers and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely.
- The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Replaces Stihl part# 3695 005 0068 Also fit 2022 and newer MS-250, and MS 251 C-BE, with 18" light .050 gauge bar.
- Fits Stihl 3005 008 7017 Ematic bars
- Maintain the cutter at a 25-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov