72LPX025U 25' Reel 72LPX Chisel chain 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge
Oregon 72LPX025U super 70 chainsaw chain on a bulk reel of 25 feet of 75LPX in 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, Fast-cutting Full Chisel Power Cut saw chain.
72LPX025 Specs (.375), 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, (1.3mm), 25-foot spool to make Chainsaw Chains.
- Oregon's 75LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RS3 25R
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- 410 drive links in a 25 foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 boxes included free
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description