75CJ025U 25' 3/8, Full Skip Square Ground saw chain .063 gauge
75CJ025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .063 gauge Skip Square Ground saw chain
75CJ025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 75CJ Square grind Full Chisel in Full Skip (skip tooth) cutter sequence to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 25-foot spool
- The 75CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .063" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon JGX chain.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RSLH 25R
- 8 matched connecting links and 8 loop boxes included.
- 410 drive links on this 25' reel
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with_17081_triangular or_17082_double chisel bit file.
- WARNING: Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description - This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov