90PX025U Oregon 25' 3/8 low profile pitch .043 gauge saw chain
90PX025 AdvanceCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 90PX Chamfer Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 Low Profile pitch .043 gauge (1.1mm) 25-foot spool
- Oregon 90PX025 U AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain Reel consists of 25 feet of .043" gauge, 3/8" low profile chain. Ideal for small low-powered saws, this chain allows homeowners and landscapers to maintain their trees with ease. Oregon’s narrow kerf cutting systems increase efficiency since they require less power from the saw compared to standard cutting systems. The chainsaw chain’s narrow .043" gauge reduces the weight of the bar by roughly 15%. The low-vibration, low kickback Chamfer Chisel cutters have twin cutting corners which offer outstanding performance. Always use this chain with guide bars designed for narrow kerf chainsaw chain.
- 25' roll of Low kick-back ANSI approved chain.
- Dual depth gauges help reduces kickback.
- 410 drive links in this 25-foot roll. Sharpens with a 5/32" round file.
- We include 8 matched Connecting links to make the chain and 8 loop boxes free with this roll of chain.
- Oregon 90PX025U AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain Reel replaces Stihl 61PMM3 25R and Oregon 90SG.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .043", narrow kerf
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 11/64" file
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Always use narrow kerf chain in combination with narrow kerf designed bars
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.