91PXL025U Oregon 25' 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge saw chain
91PXL025 ControlCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 91PXL Semi Chisel Control cut to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 Low Profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- 33% longer cutter tooth than standard 91 series chain.
- The Oregon 91PXL ControlCut Saw Chain is a low kickback chain designed for property owners and professionals using lightweight chainsaws.
- This .050" gauge chain has cutter top-pates that are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters.
- The low vibration, low-kickback semi-chisel cutters give you an aggressive cutting edge. This chain also has a forgiving cutting profile. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance.
- Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- 410 drive links in this 25-foot roll. Sharpens with a 5/32" round file.
- We include 8 matched Connecting links to make the chain and 8 loop boxes free with this roll of chain.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov